The University of Bath’s digital literacies project is up and running. What have we done so far? We have:
- publicised the project internally through the web and started to raise awareness with key stakeholders
- held initial meeting with the JISC national co-ordination team
- set up the project’s web site, blog and twitter forum
- produced a poster and presented at the first JISC digital literacies meeting
- drafted an outline dissemination plan
- formed the project steering group
- commissioned a project logo, of course!
We are now working on our project plan, formulating our ideas as a project team and planning a project launch.