This space will showcase examples of good practice in supporting the development of digital literacy at the University and link to examples of digital literacy projects in other Higher Education institutions.
University of Bath
Case studies of digital literacy projects at the University will be added over the next few months.
Other UK HEI digital literacy projects
This project has been examining how UK further and higher education institutions are supporting learners for a digital age. Working with a range of institutions, we have created a set of web based case studies of institutional practice. These institutions have been selected for the work they are doing in translating learner experience research findings into teaching and learning practices. The case studies demonstrate how institutions are using what is known about their learners’ needs, expectations and experiences, collecting their own evidence and making use of existing research.
- focussing on induction support (Abingdon and Witney College)
- meeting students expectations for using personal technology (Birkenhead Sixth Form College)
- listening to student voices (University of Glamorgan)
- developing learning spaces to meet learners’ needs (Edinburgh University)
- supporting student enterprise (University of Surrey)
- embedding learners into the curriculum (University of Salford)
- developing graduate attributes through blended learning (University of Wolverhampton).